Mayor Annise D. Parker and the City of Houston will host a global gathering of industry thought leaders and high-level government officials to assess opportunities for expanded business growth and international cooperation in the Arctic. This executive dialogue will explore the impact of new technologies, synergistic collaboration, socially responsible and environmentally sustainable development strategies, which make the Arctic the next great economic frontier as well as a shared responsibility for all mankind. Houston, U.S.A., is widely regarded as a world energy capital, and is the global nexus for industry best practices and new technological innovations, and is uniquely suited for fostering this dialogue. The program agenda has been designed by the OTC’s Arctic Technology Conference and UH Energy, with major support offered by the Greater Houston Partnership and the Consulates General of Canada, Denmark, Iceland, Norway, Russia and Sweden.
Confirmed guest speakers include:
- The Honorable Annise D. Parker, Mayor, City of Houston
- The Honorable Pete Olsen, U.S. Congressman
- The Honorable Gene Green, U.S. Congressman
- Mr. Bob Harvey, President and CEO, GHP
- Mr. Inuuteq Holm Olsen, Minister, Greenland Representation
- Mr. Jason Nye, Senior Vice President, U.S. Offshore, Statoil
- Mr. Mikko Niini, Chairman of Finnish Maritime Association
- Executives from Schlumberger and TMK-IPSCO
Break-out sessions and industry-specific panels may be available following the conference program.
For more information, contact Matthew T. Shailer at email@example.com or 832-393-0851 or by fax: 832-393-0859.
This event is free of charge, but space is limited. Please rsvp by Friday, October 10, 2014.